Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Been A While

Dang...I've been out of the blogging world for a couple of months.  What have I been doing during this time?  
It has literally consumed most of my time on-line.  Facebook has some stiff competition. 


However, with all of this time spent on Pinterest, I have been making use of everything I pin to my boards.  I've been making different meals (which means I'm out of my cooking funk).  I've been planning a baby shower for a dear friend with a DIY theme and decorations.  I've been getting ideas for sewing dresses (for $6 or less). 


But let me not foget to mention, I've been taking care of baby lady to my best abilities as well.  She's so precious right now.  This age (7 months) is making my heart melt each time I look at her.  She is too sweet.  I often ask myself, "Lord, why am I so blessed to have a sweet daughter?" I'm trying to enjoy it for all it's worth!


I went to a hoarders house.  I "picked" it, as Mike and Frank would say.  I'm not at the point of selling my found treasures, but I'm sure I'll get there some day (with the rate I'm going at).


I also went to a conference here at GCTS called "CASKET EMPTY".  It's a program of sorts that explains God's redemptive plan through history.  That's all I'll say about it now since when I get into talking about it I tear up and talk forever!!!!!!!!  I'm sorry, hubs, for always wanting the "one-minute" version of everything you're learning...I am learning it's not easily done.  


The Lord has been moving in my life these last couple months.  I'm being spoken to by Him. It's sweet.  Simply put.

Here are some pictures of baby lady until the next time...




See ya later, dude.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kaylyn, I can't wait to hear more about everything. By the way, when will I get your precious invitation to follow you on PINTEREST! :) ~lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you write! Waiting on my invitation as well :)

    ReplyDelete